Upgrading of the design for the rehabilitation of 425 km of asphalt roads of the national network in the Zinder region, section Zinder-Bakin Birgi-Tanout (145.3 km) and design for the by-pass of the town of Zinder (approx. 22 km)
Duration02/2017 - 08/2017
LOT 1 CROSSING OF ZINDER (4.8 km)
LOT 2 ZINDER – MAI BAGARI (42.6 km)
LOT 3 MAI BAGARI – TANOUT (97.8 km)
The object of the study is the following :
- Updating of the detailed technical studies of the Zinder - Tanout road (approximately 150 km);
- Implementation of environmental and social impact assessment studies, preliminary design for the rehabilitation and asphalting of roads of the bypass of the town of Zinder (about 22 km);
- Updating of the technical specifications of the tender dossier for the execution of the works.
The main objective is to contribute to the development of the policy established within the framework of the Transport Sector Program developed with the collaboration of the European Union, the World Bank and other donors.
- INCEPTION REPORT: Mobilization and installation of the experts, site visit, first impressions and plan of implementation of the studies;
- PHASE I: TECHNICAL STUDIES AND ESIA :
ZINDER – TANOUT road : Investigations necessary to establish the condition of the road and its dependencies, with the aim of updating specific reports of the previous detailed technical study: topographic, hydraulic, geotechnical, ESIA
By-pass of Zinder: Feasibility study, ESIA study, Provisional preliminary study
- PHASE II:
Zinder – Tanout road : Final Detailed Engineering Studies, final ESIA and EMP
By-pass of Zinder : Final preliminary study and EIA
- Tender Dossier and Bid documents for works.