Design of Priority Sections of the Coastal Highway
Name of ClientThe National Authorizing Officer, Ministry of Finance and Development Planning
Duration07/2016 - 11/2017
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the reduction of poverty by improvement of the transport cost and conditions on the entire length of the Liberian section of the Coastal Corridor between Sierra Leone and Ivory Coast.
The scope of the project is limited to the following road sections, services and standards:
- Part 2.Tucker bridge – Bo Waterside (km 125.7) – Feasibility study for asphalt surfaced road.
- Part 3.Buchanan – Greenville Harbour Dock (km 208.2) and Yarkpa junction – Cestos city (km 31.0) – Feasibility study for asphalt surfaced road.
- Part 4 . Greenville – Barclayville (km 138.4) or alternatively to Karloken (Km 170) – Feasibility study for asphalt surfaced road.
- Part 5 Toe Town – Border Ivory Coast (km 10.3) – Feasibility study for asphalt surfaced road.
- Part 6 . Junction Sanniquellie – Danane (km 46) – Feasibility study and detailed design for asphalt surfaced road – Optional services : procurement assistance and works’ supervision.
Feasibility study, Detailed design and preparation of tender documents, technical assistance during procurement phase.
Optional: Works supervision.